Please follow these easy steps for registration
Fill out the short registration form completely and submit
When order summary appears, click PayPal Checkout (Yellow button) under payment
Pay with either your PayPal account if you have one (follow prompts)
OR Pay with Debit or Credit card (enter info on PayPal and check out as guest)
Team will send out confirmation and all preparation details in the evening.
U.S. Open Speech Contest
Contest Rules and Information
1. Participants must be present at the briefing for the contest at their allocated date and time.
2. All participants will be delivering their speeches live over Zoom on in front of judges. ( Online)
3. Participants must follow the theme of the contest.
Topic —My Pandemic Experience
Time — 3 to 4 minutes
(Must speak for at least 3 minute to qualify and will be disqualified at 4 minutes and 31 seconds)
5. All participant’s in all groups are required to join us at their designated date and time for a microphone and connectivity check. Contestants will receive their speaking order before the contest starts. Participants can email their speech title in advance at , along with your name.
6. We encourage participants to perform their speech standing, so judges can see their full body language. If due to camera or microphone quality, judges may not be able to listen or see you clearly. In that situation, you may be asked to deliver your speech from your desk.
7. The timers will show participants green, yellow and red cards to help them keep track of timing during their speech.
8. Each participant will receive a zoom link. Two logins will be allowed per participant, one for family members and one for the participant. (Participants must keep their camera on at all times.) Once the contest begins family members may turn off their camera if they choose.
9. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 9th,2021 4 pm on Vibha's Facebook page and website, and Inspiration Masters’ Facebook page and website.
10. Top 5 winners will participate in the Popular Choice Awards. Popular Choice awards will be announced on Tuesday, August 17th, 2021 4pm on Vibha's Facebook page and website, and Inspiration Masters’ Facebook page and website.
11. All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
12. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category will receive certificates with their placement.
13. Please do not take pictures or record any part of the competition or go live on Facebook or YouTube. Not following this rule may disqualify the participant immediately.
14. The judges’ decision will be final.
Q. Who can participate in the speech contest?
A. Anyone from anywhere in the U.S. can participate.
Q. Are participants provided a theme to talk about?
A. Yes, the participants are provided the theme and MUST follow the theme to qualify for the contest.
Q. How do I prepare for the speech contest?
A. Please follow the details according to the theme and prepare accordingly.
Q. What will be the judging criteria for the contest?
A. The contest will be judged based on the quality of content and how participants deliver the content, including speech title, confidence, clarity, and body language.
Q. How will I know if I won the contest?
A. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 9th,2021 on Vibha's Facebook page and website, and Inspiration Masters’ Facebook page and website, and will also be notified by email. Please be sure to provide a valid email.
Q. What if I am not able to participate after registering for the Online U.S. Open Speech Contest?
A. The contest registrations are non-refundable. ( All proceeds are donated to Vibha, a non-profit organization supporting children's education.)
Still have more questions? Please send your question to email@example.com. A team member will reach out to you. Please include your phone number.
The goal of the contest is to have the participants have a lot of fun doing their speeches and sending them out. Inspiration Masters Programs and contests are “learn and have fun'' concept-based events. A professional team of dedicated individuals who love to see our children grow and are the ones who love what they do.